We have set out below our Terms and Conditions of trade. By placing an order with us you signal your acceptance of these. We have tried to make them as simple as possible. If you do not understand any of these please do not hesitate to contact us for a clarification.
- GiGTEK (we, us, our) is GiGTEK Limited, Registered in England No 3857268 whose registered office is located at Oswald House, 24-26 Queens Road, Reading, RG1 4AU
- Customer (you, your) is a person or company buying or using GiGTEK Products
- Product is any item available for purchase from us including but not limited to those items or services shown in web sites, price lists, brochures, email, newsletters, adverts, quotations and verbally
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale, service and all statements made by us including but not limited to web sites, price lists, brochures, email, newsletters, adverts, quotations and verbally. Any variations to this agreement must be agreed in writing by GiGTEK prior to any transaction. By placing an order you signal your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (GBP, £) and inclusive of VAT at 17.5%. Prices exclude delivery. There is no obligation on us to accept your order.
- All prices, offers and products are based on delivery and installation within the mainland United Kingdom.
- Exchange Rates, duties, insurance, freight and purchase costs may cause us to vary prices
- Should any price changes become necessary between placing an order and delivery of a product we will contact you to confirm you still require the product
Order Acceptance and Payment
- When you place an order we will consider this an offer to buy. Should we accept your order we will send a confirmation of your order at which point we make a legal contract with you.
- To determine whether to accept your order we may check details you provide us with to confirm your identity and check those details against public and private databases. These checks are in no way intended to breach your privacy and are intended to protect both you and we against fraudulent transactions
- All products must be paid for in full prior to delivery unless we have agreed alternative payment terms in writing at the time of ordering
Delivery and Title
- Delivery times quoted are approximate. The place of delivery is as stated on the order confirmation.
- Title to the Products does not pass until payment has been received in full
- We are not liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering products
- GiGTEK does not accept liability for
1. indirect or consequential loss
2. loss that could have been avoided by you through reasonable conduct including backing up all data and following our reasonable advice generally
3. loss of business profits, salary, revenue, savings
4. damage remedied by us within reasonable time
- GiGTEK reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions form time to time as we see fit
Guarantees and Warranties
- Our products come with a one year return to base guarantee. No other guarantee is implied or intended. Your statutory rights are of course protected when dealing with GiGTEK
- GiGTEK shall be under no liability if it is unable to carry out any provision of these Terms and Conditions for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, failure of telecommunications or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of these Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute. The Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.